Nov 28, 2007 2:00pm Nick Wood

Huskers vs. Chickens

This is Easily the game of the week. And Easily a great situation for the Chickens to be in given how the early part of the season went. Rivers is going this week and will lead the charge, no secrets here.

Mike and I love how not only Kev will be rooting for the Huskers this weekend, but practically the entire league as the Chickens are the most feared and hated team in the league. Sorry cuz, the rest of you are like a trapped West Virginia Miner - You're Stuck with us in the playoffs!

Nov 29, 2007 1:17pmBrian Davidson

Hell no, stick it to the Huskers! But also note that Bear Poop is not scared of any team in this league.

Nov 29, 2007 2:11pmNick Wood

You should be afraid, you only have a two man team on a good day, so if one of them gets even the slightest injury in the next couple of weeks, you're in a goner.

Nov 30, 2007 1:06pmBrian Davidson

If Brady goes down, Poop would be sh#t, but all the other guys are just pieces that can be replaced. This is a team that already lost their stud running back for the year and cast-off Ron Dayne has stepped up. Your team does have a higher quantity of good players, my team just gets the job done, with a league leading 624 points. On another note, I loved the role play article.

Nov 30, 2007 4:03pmNick Wood

Well, you can say one thing, you know which QB you're going to be placing at the helm of your ballclub each week. Although, it looks like we're going to live and die by Rivers for the rest of the year.

Thanks for the props on the article. Jon did an awesome job picking out pictures, classic with the PTI-like pictures of all of our faces. I laughed out loud here at work when I saw Dugas' Snowman as his picture.

As for the playoffs, I'm hoping for a big weekend from LT who is due for a big game. I think the Huskers are toast if Rivers puts up two TD passes this week. If he throws up a goose egg, that means Gates has a poor week too, so we'll be in trouble.

Kev's been awful quiet...He's probably got his Huskers making offseason plans already.

Nov 30, 2007 6:12pmKevin Sansone

I have been spending my day praying that Travis Henry is getting suspended.

Dec 02, 2007 9:42pmNick Wood

Chickens are in my friends, the Chickens are in!