Dec 17, 2007 6:42pm Bobby Sansone

Champagne on Ice for White Guys?

The Beans magical season looks like it's going to come to and end tonight. Adrian Peterson just needs a TD or 150+ yards rushing and the league's worst franchise over the last 15 years is heading to the Super Bowl.

What kind of TV ratings will a Llamas-White Guys Super Bowl get anyway?

Dec 17, 2007 7:49pmAnthony Aceto

I am thinking a Patriots-style turnaround for the WG's. The downtrodden doormat for the first 15 looks like they are set for a good run over the next 5. Regardless of what happens tonight, With the youngest nucleus of core talent in the league (D. Anderson, Peterson, Fitzgerald, Watson, Roddy White) all in their first 4 yrs in the NFL, this team could be set to be a mainstay at the top of the National East div. for years, and will hopefully be able to shake the loser image in the meantime.

Dec 18, 2007 3:49pmBobby Sansone

When I traded Fred Taylor to the White Guys back in 2002, I never would have imagined A. He'd still be in the league 5 years later and B. He'd come back to bite me hard.

I did draft Justin Fargas with that draft pick though so I guess I can't be too sour.

What if the Bear P**p had drafted Fred Taylor instead of Curtis Enis way back in 1998 though???