AFC: Thugs over Llamas
NFC: Dragons over Mallards

SB: Dragons over Thugs

MVP: Tom Brady
Rookie: Jahvid Best
Owner: Steve
Eaters: 2-11

Sep 09, 2010 9:55amNick Wood

There it is Kev, the Huskers best make plans for something to do during the playoffs as Bobby's officially turning into the Madden Curse. He said you're the darling of the 2010 season like he said the same about the Brothers last season and look what happened to them...
Chickens take NFC West! J Kinsman makes the accurate call in his divisional previews.

Surprise team missing from playoffs?
The Thugs. DeAngelo falls out of favor as Jonathan Stewart garners the bulk of the carries in CAR and the trading of Steve Smith(NYG) creates a WR issue in Thug-ville.

Sep 09, 2010 12:46pmMike Kinsman

I'm sick of you clowns ignoring the fact that Aceto has won over the last few years... Will someone give the guy some street credit.

You guys should be embarrassed that a guy can win super bowls without showing up to a draft in the last 5 seasons...

Steve - You have recorded every preseason game and NFL combine since 2001. Doesn't it upset you that you haven't won a Super Bowl in six years???

Sep 09, 2010 12:47pmMike Kinsman

Llamas over Refs? You're high.

Sep 09, 2010 6:11pmSteve Dugas

Mike - Yeah it sucks having to watch the playoffs from the sidelines for a handful of years while Aceto takes title after title and the Kinsman Brothers grab a pair........so if Im ever feeling down about the title drought I just head out to the garage, take a look at the banner hanging proudly, and get a big smile on my face thinking of the 84 points Daunte Culpepper and Co. dropped on the Chickens in the 2004 Super Bowl

Sep 09, 2010 6:55pmMike Kinsman

Steve,

Don't forget about the bottle of lubriderm that's hidden behind that banner. That bottle always makes an appearance for a solid 15 seconds while you j one int he garage with one knee propped onto your Explorer.

I like to take pride in the consistency the Chickens have. Although they have played nearly double the games in the YFFL than the Merry Men, they seem to hold a 59% winning percentage. Best all time. I look forward to seeing the Merry Men dip below 50% this year.

Sep 09, 2010 7:40pmNick Wood

Steve, although many of us would enjoy seeing the Merry Men dip below .500, we would not enjoy seeing you J-one in the garage...

Sep 09, 2010 8:06pmAnthony Aceto

You sure he doesn't have a Mercury Mistress parked in there?

Sep 09, 2010 9:20pmSteve Dugas

Lets not forget that i always keep an SI swimsuit calendar hanging out there in the garage.

I just realized the league missed a great promotion opportunity. 2010 Clam Festival Parade's theme was "champions". We could have had Aceto riding all alone on a trailer with a big banner congratulating the 2009 Cuban Refugees, YFFL Champs!

Sep 10, 2010 12:45pmBrian Davidson

Mike- I will give Aceto no credit and can't wait to beat up on his teams this year... every year its a slap in the face come draft time... 18 years... he should feel honored to be at the draft and even in this league... i commend you for finding someone to draft for you when you found out you couldn't be there... Aceto won't win this year... and it might be his last chance to as i say we vote him out of the league if this trend continues, it's gone to far!

Sep 10, 2010 5:34pmKevin Sansone

the memphis brothers are my sleeper team of 2010

Sep 11, 2010 3:28pmMike Kinsman

Bri - I hear your gospel, and it's unacceptable to miss drafts, but I don't think you should kick someone out of the league that keeps throwing up solid wins and numbers each year. I understand that a lot of people in the league can't wait until draft day. I love draft day too.

Maybe there should be another penalty for missing a draft. Maybe one less waiver wire move? Maybe auto last pick on the waiver wire? Have to wear Steve's Charlie the Tuna T shirt for the entire Clam Fest???

I apologize for missing the draft. There's nothing that I like more than calling out Steve for drafting David Garrard in anticipation for him being a free agent when he had just signed a three year extension with the Jags two days prior...