Dec 07, 2011 9:35am Kevin Sansone

Highlights and Lowlights

Enjoyed the article, but you may want to check the math on the % of Dragons total scoring Aaron Rodgers accounted for...

Dec 07, 2011 11:30amNick Wood

Well, all of the calculations were based on non-kicker scoring totals. (Stupid Kickers) I put that in the article I sent to Jon, but he probably figured everyone would assume that was the case anyhow, so he edited it out. Guess we were wrong with that assumption.

So yes, when you take the Dragons season point total of 700, subtract the 82(folk) and 3 (mare) out, you're left with 615 points. Factor in A-Rodgers' 269 points, you get a number just under 44 percent.

Dec 07, 2011 1:18pmRyan Gibbons

Then why is kicker a position? I don't have a problem with you doing it that way but it does beg the question.

Dec 07, 2011 1:25pmYFFL Commissioner

Fixed!

The article...not the kickers.

Dec 07, 2011 1:46pmNick Wood

I think the YFFL does allow for Kickers to have too much production value. 1 point per field goal would be enough based on how the scoring is for the non kickers in this league. Just with that method, I would not be sure how to treat extra points...

Dec 07, 2011 7:23pmAnthony Aceto

Do you mean..."idiot kicker"?

Dec 08, 2011 8:58amNick Wood

IF Mike Vanderjagt was still in the league, I would have titled the kicker description that way for sure. Especially if he got liquored up and ran his mouth off.