Dec 13, 2021 9:23am Steve Dugas

Zach Ertz

I usually see Zach Ertz's Aunt every night out for a walk (Becky actually grew up next door to her), I'll be having a talk with her tonight to let her know the Mallards need a big game from him tonight and to pass that along.

Would love to see him sink his former Huskers team ala Dwayne Allen a few years back.

Dec 13, 2021 12:48pmNick Wood

Steve, you cut George Kittle?
Chickens are right where they always are, back in the playoffs, perhaps a division winner if Kev's black cloud over his head hangs low enough.
Sure, I've had shit get in the way here and there and may have been able to secure the division, but what's the fun in that?!?

Dec 13, 2021 4:04pmSteve Dugas

Lets just keep in mind everyone else never picked him up his rookie year and everyone bypassed him the next draft till half way thru the second round. Gibby even took Trey Burton in the first round when everyone thought he would take Kittle. If anything I should be getting Kudos for identifying his talent first. Just couldn't hang onto him when you bring in studs like Cameron Brate at the trade deadline.

I've come to accept the Chickens will never die. They are going to break 100 tonight and are probably going to top the Refugees for the title.

Dec 14, 2021 10:42amAnthony Aceto

Steve you are lucky that Linda doesn’t know about Kittle. She wouldn’t have been as nice as Deejay.