Nov 29, 2022 7:08am Nick Wood

Most ‘Valuable’ Franchises in YFFL

Since Aceto mentioned Dan Snyder owns one of the most valuable franchises in NFL, curious to what people think the top 5 most ‘valuable’ franchises in the YFFL would be IF they had a value???
Go…

Nov 29, 2022 11:16amMike Kinsman

I'm in love with Bear Poop and the Big Boys. Always have been. Great trademarked names, storied histories and nostalgia for me... Dave Brown winning titles while we caught the bus in the hood. Brett Favre's YFFL dominance in the 90s, and into early 2000s, was unreal to witness.
Chris had the first owner title while in college. I remember him coming home from college that Christmas, joining us in a fort build snowball fight, and talking about the unstoppable combo of Favre and Terrell David (TD)! May have been the infamous Bri and Jon fight with the wiffle ball bat! lol

Great bus stop memories of Jon printing off the scores at home and handing out the results... Those are my most valuable teams, because they were winning (divisions and titles), and fun to follow, back in the day.

Nov 29, 2022 11:01pmAnthony Aceto

Bear poop they suck. Remind me of the raiders, would be hopping all over the place because too cheap to pay for a stadium. Glory days like the raiders with madden they had Thurman Thomas and crew but now they are bottom 5 easily

Nov 30, 2022 7:40amSteve Dugas

That's hilarious you compared them to the Raiders. I wrote the same thing yesterday in the power rankings.

Nov 30, 2022 8:50pmRyan Gibbons

Goof Troop Gorgs #1 franchise hands down. It’s a shame that the woke mob forced out the original owner.