Dec 13, 2022 10:20am Nick Wood

Awards

MVP -
1A Josh Allen
1B Jalen Hurts - who knows(other than Steve) where the chickens would have finished without him?

MM-
1. Geno Smith - Hands down

ROY-
1. Kenneth Walker
2. Dameon Pierce

OOY
1. Mike
2. Bobby

Dec 13, 2022 10:43amSteve Dugas

MVP - Hurts has to runaway with this but I bet it will be quite close. Allen and Mahomes are also both deserving. Tony Pollard probably deserves some love, Single handedly helped the Bear stave off the Refugees week after week. Also hard not to mention Joe Burrow and what he means to the Beans.

RoY - Only three candidates deserve to even be on the Ballot. Pierce, Walker, and Hall. I'd lean more to Walker or Hall since they nearly matched or passed Pierce in scoring in far fewer games.

OoY - Most years Bob would win this for the turnaround and the 20 wins he racked up....but there will be no denying Mike and his staggering 25 wins.

Macor Misa - Geno Smith all day long.....unless we want to give it to Russ Wilson for the Negative Impact he made on the YFFL season.

Dec 13, 2022 11:53amBobby Sansone

Don't count out freakin' Jamaal Williams for the Mica Misor award. Who is that guys and where did he come from???

The Buddies and Chickens were awesome for like the 10th year in a row. Par for the course. My teams have sucked for over 10 years now so to get them both in the playoffs when it was predicted by absolutely no one was an accomplishment not even I saw coming.